06 May 2012

India Domestic Airline - SpiceJet



I bought a direct filght ticket to Mangalore via Chennai from the makemytrip.com website. So, after all-day browsing through endless list of flights given in the website, i decided to buy a never-before-bought domestic ticket with cheaper price and with less time spent in airport. I chose Spicejet and bought it through internet banking, print the ticket and voilla! , everything is done.


Its is not spacious and absolutely smaller than Kingfisher's. But , it okay since i only need to sit for only 1 and half hour. So, no BIG DEAL ! (*V*)


Now i wonder how will it look like. I've seen India's most famous and prestigious domestic airline like Kingfisher and Jet Airways. those two have always been my safest choice and i thought Kingfisher is the best among those two. If i were to compare the red alluring with sleek and elegant finish of the inner cabin  to bluish dull interior of Jetairway ,  i would rate Kingfisher the best as the interior and facility combined with great hospitality services gives a  better pleasure to travelers who wants to have the best experience in flight.


Arghhh!!! Such a LONG Q !

As soon as i arrived at Chennai,i was so shocked to find a very LONGGG Q to get get our passport arrival stamp. It took about 30 minutes to finish this simple task. Luckily, i had my Samsung Galaxy 3 with me and the battery managed to survived till i land in Chennai.So, i listened to my favourite Yui and IU song's to cheer my self up.

These are what the departure waiting room looks like.


















FYI, the airport is still under renovation.Maybe i can just let the messiness let aside. The Airport attandent says that it will be done in three years time.

Tips for newbies, don't you ever wear thick material clothes. Wear the thinnest dresses or t shirt u can find to go to Chennai. Even in the airport is quite warm. The moment you step outside of the building, you'll sweat till you want a nice cool bath and just jump into any pool to drain the sweat out.

 It is soo HOT !

 hiahh hiahhh hiahh!!!


 At last, a nice chilly fresh water for bath. 


 I sleep to restore my energy and continue with my journey.


Ho yeah,, i  actually did that. I absentmindedly went to a hotel to refresh myself and paid around 1500rupees for almost 4 hours of air-conditioned room stay. I slept for two hours, bathed and ate the complementary breakfast provided.

The hotel (i forgot the name) is only 5 minutes away by car from the airport. The package comes with  free complementary breakfast and free airport drop. The driver was really punctual too. I'm glad i had a good driver. Maybe i would give them three star.

Whatever it is, i finally reached my destination and maybe if i were to be given another chance to pick the same package, Airasia Chennai- Spicejet to Mangalore, maybe i am willing to do so.




No comments: