29 September 2012

Go to School yaw!


Jangan bunk class lagi!
Sila ke kelas pagi walau mata berat ada setan gayut-gayut.  



TOO PHAT TRUE SCHOOL LYRICS

phonephone
Chorus 
Pre-school to high school, old school to new school 
Let us take you on a journey all the way to true school 
Doesn’t matter if you're straight or crazy playful 
Stay cool kids, stay in school 

Verse One ( Malique ) 
Now the topic here is special, something more 
Than any other jam you ever heard before 
It goes out to lil' shortys always act a fool 
Old school, new school, true school rules 
A period of time of Ding Dang's and Kaka's 
Sumi's, Tora's, Pallaz Jazz and Bata's 
Yellow school buses and Spidey tupperwares 
Crocodile singlets and Scuba underwears 
Black and yellow 2b's in funky pencil boxes 
Erase the trace with rubbers, those with letters on 'em 
While Mrs. Lee burn the blackboard with white chalks 
Hope in the future later, you will walk the right walk 
Lend your ears if your eyes hate so much 
Listen to the teacher, no but's, more what's 
Something kids won’t understand 
But I’m a grown ass man and understand the plan, 
Stay in school 

Chorus 

Verse Two ( Joe Flizzow ) 

My kicks be fly, Cross Colour whities 
Slacks tailor made army green slightly baggy 
My shirt freshly pressed on my chest be the crest 
If I ain’t top student I’m for sure best dressed 
This is me form 5 SMSU ‘96 
Arts stream which means I did accounts and economics 
And with numbers I was weak 
History my favourite subject 
And languages was something I always excelled at 
To the canteen we would run when the recess bell rung 
And although the food sucked 
That’s where we had the most fun 
Got our homework done, yo the girls always helped 
And I always played dumb so the girls would always help 
School is learning baby steps to walk for life 
Interlude to the outside world, that’s right 
And the friend you made, remain fam for life 
So make the right choice and be wise, stay in school 

Chorus 

Verse Three ( Joe Flizzow ) 

I believe knowledge can be obtained in many ways 
Not just through books but also through play 
Like the first time you get punched in the face 
First taste of pain, experiences can’t be replaced 
Learn to be strong wipe those tears 
You gonna be a man before long and learn to conquer your fears 
And no need to act cool 
'Cause of the pressure from peers 
Keep your head in them books, chances is better careers 
If you done with high school, try to get to college 
You only helping yourself, so get that knowledge 
Give you that mileage, yeah it’ll take you places 
You know I speak the truth when it comes to education 

Chorus
Saya janji tak buat lagi...


No comments: