28 March 2010

my sweet 21st birthday!!!

 Last week ....
i had my burpday party with my dear frens at my apartment..
And they really give me a blast..!!!

Some of them even prepare me mee bandung...which is actually my FAvourite!!
And one mpre thing..they even get me my favourite colour for the present they bought..
Purple n pink!!
soooo..SweeetTTt...!!!


nie la kek brownie dr Crumbz!!
  

uuhhu..After the never ending-blowing-candle-session..
(which is very tiring..and the very last minute..i fugure it`s a prank.!)
Gosh..they used a special candle which won`t really blew off...(macam mercun laa)..
huhu..ok..back to story..
after the candle-blowing session, we watched Adnan Sempit n MUallaf..

the love n H keychain for me..!!


and 3 days later..on tuesday..my unit batch members..throw a Surprise!!!
luckilly..NO pRanK at all.. uhuh..just a cake and a few gifts..thx for the luvley keychain though!!

No comments: