23 June 2011

Exam Fever Season...


I had failed my 2nd year MBBS paper.

But given a second chance to do it right again this coming exam.

I hope i will.

For friends who always be there to support me through thick and thin...

I thank you.

To my family, i know you guys are always with me...

To my teachers, thank you for your guidance and motivation...

I hope to see you again for consultation...

24hb Jun - Microbiology Paper 1

25hb Jun - Microbiology paper 2

27hb Jun- Pharmacology paper 1

28hb Jun- Pharmacology paper 2

Bismillah.Lillahitaala.

If you had an obstacle,  when you cross it...it will become a bridge for your journey.  
 from Song Sam Dong Mom (Dream High Series)


2 comments:

Dr Singa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tabibbatunhawa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.